Jackie Jackie

Humans are disgusting...

But goddamn funny too!

Kaiser Faces the Colossus Kaiser Faces the Colossus

Hooray!

Of all flash authors who used my music, you were the the most promising one.
Your style has evolved dramatically since Sasuke VS Dairyu, and the animation runs more smoothly now than ever. The way you had timed my music with the actions in the movie was in every way genius, and I sat smiling through the whole movie in complete awe! If you keep up improving you skills like this, I'm sure that your next movie will be twice as cool and stylish as this one.

Please keep up the astonishing work!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

The ambush!

My absolute favorite part was when Mecha Sonic attacked Mario and the others the first time in the underground. He just blasted through the roof and 'WOOSH', the battle was on without any small talk or hesitation. The way Mecha Sonic started fighting them off with such a burning rage just underlined the hate he felt for them.

Excellent timing and storyline!
Please don't let it be 16 months 'til you finish the next episode.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

...

How the hell am I supposed to proceed from the upgrades menu!?

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Finally

After many attempts to learn flash properly (and many fails), I think that I finally have found the right tutorial.

I will hope to have my first flash movie (BOOJAH!) finished within the month.

Thank you!

sneak attack sneak attack

I'm very impressed!
Completely crazy melodies and wacky choice of instruments. I especially noticed the percussion: it sounds very accoustic (which I love, since I play all my instruments by hand too). Also, the ending is very psychedelic, I love it!

** \Symphony Of The Demon ** \Symphony Of The Demon

I wrote the song long ago.
Pretty sure no one else used this particular tune before I came up with it...
I absolutely love the metal cover though! Being a big metal fan myself, I gotta say it's hella fun seeing one of my older works which originally werent intended to be hevay, metalized like this :)

Great job!

Sonofkirk responds:

Hey man ! We had a conversation by PM about this song like one year ago I think ;) Did you check out the other version I made? As I said you early this song you wrote is absolutely perfect.

Thanks for the review!

Cries of the Mournful Cries of the Mournful

The snare should be louder.
Apart from that, I hear no spesific elements I don't like. :P
The growls are pretty awesome, the guitar kills, the drumkit has really good sounds and the drummer plays with a nice groove. His tempo is just a bit fluctuating.

Personally I like my metal to be a little more melodicly diverse though, but all in all, it's a pretty good song! keep this up!